272. Subject: Translation question for you
I am having problems this morning trying to locate a free web site that will translate English to Spanish. I want to double check some of my verb tenses to rehearse for a second interview this Wednesday. Can you offer any help? Thank you.
Usually, English-Spanish dictionaries, or Spanish dictionaries provide --in the introductory pages-- a rather lengthy summary of key grammatical points, or a key to certain grammatical points, like verb conjugations, which might help you review your past tense forms, especially for irregular verbs. Any Spanish grammar book probably lists many of the regular and irregular past tense forms of Spanish verbs.
We hope to have in the near future some helping tools which we have developed to master Spanish verb forms. Check with us soon!!! THANKS!!!
SEE ATTACHED DOCUMENT: The Spanish Verb and its Organization
Adobe Acrobat Reader is required to view the above attachment. If you do not have this program on your computer, click here to download the Acrobat Reader from the Adobe Systems' website. It is available at no charge.
For more in-depth information, classroom demonstrations, and "coaching" of new and/or experienced teachers, Dr. CARMEN SANCHEZ SADEK offers:
1. Cognitive - Academic Language and Vocabulary Development
2. Cross Cultural Diversity - Multicultural Strategies
3. Effective Instruction for English Learners (L.E.P. students) Parts 1, 2, 3, 4
4. Promoting Academic Success in Language Minority Students
5. Cognitive - Academic Language and Vocabulary Development
6. Oral Language / Literacy Skills / Higher Order Thinking Skills
7. 50/50 Dual Language Programs: design, planning and implementation
8. The Structure of English / The Structure of Spanish
9. Transition: Introduction to English Reading
Web Site Programs for Teachers: Numbers 1, 5, 7, 8, and 9.
Web Site Programs for Paraprofessionals: Number 3.
Web Site Programs for New Teachers:
Enhanced Cultural Sensitivity - The Challenge of Students Diversity
Identifying / Responding to Students' Language Needs
Phonemic Awareness: Teaching English phonics to L.E.P. students
Relationship Between Reading, Writing and Spelling
Improving Reading Performance -- Building Oral Language Skills)
Write and e-mail any additional questions you may have, and Dr. CARMEN SANCHEZ SADEK will establish with you, your school or district a Technical Assistance Service Contract. Dr. CARMEN SANCHEZ SADEK will answer all your questions promptly and to your satisfaction.
For information and credentials please click on the link below or contact directly:
CARMEN SANCHEZ SADEK, Ph.D.
Educational Consultant, Program Evaluator
National Board for Professional Teaching Standards, Certification (12/2006)
3113 Malcolm Avenue, Los Angeles, California 90034-3406
Phone and Fax: (310) 474-5605