294. Subject: Need help. Good Morning: What a great website. Congratulations. I am the new ESL/Bilingual coordinator in a small school district in Long Island, New York. I just read in your website that you have training videos on ESL, Bilingual and Dual Language. What is the possibility of getting copies of those videos? Do you sell them? Please advise.
Good afternoon, to you, and
THANKS for visiting my Web Sites!!!!!!
THANK YOU also for your interest in my products and services, including my training programs. And
THANKS SO VERY MUCH for your kind words about my Web Sites.
YES!!!! We have TWO videos right now for sale, and you can preview both in the Web Sites by actually SEEING a brief segment of each one as well as reading the scripts for both.
The cost for EACH Interactive "HOW-TO" video + Training Manual (with authorization for reproducing the Manual for the viewers) is $125 @ + $15 for Ship/Hand, for a total of $140.00. The Ship/Hand fee is for any-size order so if you order two videos + Manuals together, the SHIP/HAND charge is ONLY $15.00
GLAD to help you in any way I can!!!!! THANKS for your interest and best wishes in your assignment at your school district. C.S.S.
For more in-depth information, classroom demonstrations, and "coaching" of new and/or experienced teachers, Dr. CARMEN SANCHEZ SADEK offers:
1. Cognitive - Academic Language and Vocabulary Development
2. Cross Cultural Diversity - Multicultural Strategies
3. Effective Instruction for English Learners (L.E.P. students) Parts 1, 2, 3, 4
4. Promoting Academic Success in Language Minority Students
5. Cognitive - Academic Language and Vocabulary Development
6. Oral Language / Literacy Skills / Higher Order Thinking Skills
7. 50/50 Dual Language Programs: design, planning and implementation
8. The Structure of English / The Structure of Spanish
9. Transition: Introduction to English Reading
Web Site Programs for Teachers: Numbers 1, 5, 7, 8, and 9.
Web Site Programs for Paraprofessionals: Number 3.
Web Site Programs for New Teachers:
Enhanced Cultural Sensitivity - The Challenge of Students Diversity
Identifying / Responding to Students' Language Needs
Phonemic Awareness: Teaching English phonics to L.E.P. students
Relationship Between Reading, Writing and Spelling
Improving Reading Performance -- Building Oral Language Skills)
Write and e-mail any additional questions you may have, and Dr. CARMEN SANCHEZ SADEK will establish with you, your school or district a Technical Assistance Service Contract. Dr. CARMEN SANCHEZ SADEK will answer all your questions promptly and to your satisfaction.
For information and credentials please click on the link below or contact directly:
CARMEN SANCHEZ SADEK, Ph.D.
Educational Consultant, Program Evaluator
National Board for Professional Teaching Standards, Certification (12/2006)
3113 Malcolm Avenue, Los Angeles, California 90034-3406
Phone and Fax: (310) 474-5605